Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gentlemen start your engines...

I have always been taught that "honesty is the best policy," so here we go. I have wanted to start blogging for about a year now but it is super intimidating and scary!  I'm that girl that screams and runs when scared! So now it is time to face my fears and put them in there place.

So I guess I should start off by sharing a little bit about myself. I am on the verge of becoming a 27 year old kid who would do anything for something sweet. I have been married to the most handsome man in the world Joshua Brett-Daniel Schmitt (fancy name, I know!) for one whole year! Its been the best year of my life :)

(photo taken by http://hannahperssonphoto.com/)

We are the proud parents of a cute little fawn pug, Murphy Lee, or as we like to call him "the murph." Murph is a firecracker! He loves food, car rides, the beach and hanging out with his cousins (my parents and my in-laws dogs).


I love sharing new ideas and bringing them to life, I would say that that is my ultimate goal in this blog. I hope that it inspires people to create and be unique in there creations! I hope that threw all of this creating joy and excitement can be brought into peoples lives. :)

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment